Work directly with a project team to lead the construction process of high-end custom residential builds, while utilizing innovative construction software, proactive communication, and a deep understanding of design execution.
It is essential the applicant has a positive team first mind set with a desire for growth and learning that translates into an ability to give and receive feedback. The position calls on extreme attention to detail while also understanding the big picture.
A successful candidate will embrace integrity, being open minded, and working closely with others while fostering and caring for critical relationships with cohorts, clients, and team. It is necessary for applicant to have extensive experience owning and delivering on budget, schedule, craftsmanship and clear communication. Proven ability to execute large projects and overcome obstacles.
Role and Responsibilities
Place clients at the center of the building process while committing to deliver on unparalleled quality, on time, on budget, with exemplary communication and no surprises
This position is in office and onsite.
- Work directly with Construction Manager for cohesion across all project management and construction management roles
- Lead all project documentation including financial forecasting, permits, invoicing, contracts, pay applications, and owner’s manuals
- Build and understand preconstruction estimating and bidding, schedules, commitments, and contracts
Foresight on design detail challenges and ability to proactively problem solve
- Lead timely and effective communication with team, subcontractors, clients, owner’s representatives, design partners
- Remain positive and innovative when faced with partial design developments, challenges, opportunities, and changes
- Own all aspects of the project budget capacity, schedule, change orders, and client expectations
- Manage and negotiate subcontracts and scope of work
- Proactively initiate RFIs, submittals, document control, and compliance
- Proactive material identification and procurement including submittals, take-offs, and pricing
Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge and previous experience in high-end custom residential construction preferred.
- Highly organized and efficient with an eye for detail
- Open and honest with strong personal integrity
- Ability to manage multiple incoming requests, while ensuring they are prioritized and relayed or handled in the appropriate manner.
- A leader who can proactively handle circumstances and situations to head off any crisis situations
- Ability to remain positive while working under pressure to quickly and efficiently problem solve
- 5+ years project management experience
- Highly efficient in Microsoft Office, Procore, SAGE construction software
- Experience executing and leading construction projects from start to finish
What We Offer
Competitive pay based on experience. Health benefits, paid holidays, activity benefits, PTO, 401(k) retirement savings plan with employer profit sharing contributions, flexible scheduling and a casual, fun, office environment.